SCCM Administrator – UNRWA
- Posting Title: Consultant – SCCM Administrator, (Local); (UNICC Partnership)
- Department/Office: United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA)
- Duty Station: HQ Gaza
- Posting Period: 04 April 2022 – 18 April 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-UNRWA – Information Management – Gaza-178461-Consultant
- Staffing Exercise N/A
- Gaza, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, or West Bank
- The duration of the consultancy is 6 to 11 months, extendable according to performance and availability of funds.
- Remuneration for this consultancy will be 1,600 USD depending on the fund availability, qualifications, and relevant experience.
- The incumbent can be in any UNRWA field of operations (Gaza, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, or West Bank).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and maintain the SCCM infrastructure(s) for ICC and its partner organizations
- Design and maintain the necessary GPOs for managing desktops
- Provide support and in-depth troubleshooting of any issues related to SCCM (infrastructure and clients)
- Perform OS deployment and management (Task sequences, Driver packages, ZTI, LTI, etc.)
- Monitor SCCM clients’ health and take appropriate actions when required
- Create custom SCCM reports
- Define and perform SCCM ongoing maintenance tasks
- Outline and perform SCCM disaster recovery procedures
- Outline and implement the delegation of SCCM administration for 1st level support engineers
- Perform software update configuration and management
- Perform 3rd party update configuration and management
- Work on assigned incidents, problems, changes, and projects involving SCCM
- Interact with ICC customer organizations’ engineers while delivering the above services
- Follow standards and processes in place
- Help in the improvement of processes and documentation whenever required.
- Provide ‘stand-by’ services during weekends, holidays, and outside of regular working hours as required
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- A university degree or master’s degree from an accredited educational institution in information technology, information management, Information systems, computer science, computer engineering, Software engineering, Business Administration, Management, or other related disciplines;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience for a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years for a master’s degree in Microsoft System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) infrastructure management, in which, 3 years on SCCM Current Branch.
- Experience with Desktop migration from Windows 7, 8 to Windows 10
- Experience managing GPOs in desktop environments
- Experience with BitLocker desirable
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with AD, DNS, DHCP, KMS, PKI, SQL
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Experience in large-scale and complex environments, particularly global implementations
- Strong scripting skills in PowerShell
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of Service Level Management principles
- Strong document writing skills
- Knowledge of endpoint protection
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune
- Experience with 802.1x authentication
- Microsoft certifications (SCCM 2012 and above )
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks around changing priorities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Professional attitude
- Willing to participate in a 7 x 24 on-call support program and flexible hours, including some weekends and evenings.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.